Two Mercedes Racers Ride the Podium at the 2019 Chinese Grand Prix
Two Mercedes Racers Ride the Podium at the 2019 Chinese Grand Prix – Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton became the fastest in the 2019 Chinese F1 GP on Sunday (14/4).
This British racer recorded a time of 1 hour 32 minutes 6.350 seconds. He was followed by another Mercedes champion, Valtteri Bottas in second place and Ferrari driver Sebastian Vettel.
Appearing at the Shanghai International Circuit, Hamilton started the race in second place. But he was able to make the trouble of his team-mate, Valtteri Bottas, who occupied the pole position.
Hamilton was immediately dominant, on lap 7, Hamilton and Bottas were able to stay away from Ferrari drivers Sebastian Vettel and Charles Lecrec.
Hamilton then drove consistently until on lap 47, the top three races belonged to Hamilton, Bottas and Vettel. This position then lasts until it’s over. For these results, Hamilton while occupying the top position in the Formula 1 standings outperformed Bottas. Uniquely he also recorded history by winning the 1000th Formula 1 race.
Here are the results of the Top 10 Chinese Formula 1:
1. Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) 1 hour 32 minutes 06,350 seconds
2. Valtteri Bottas (Mercedes) +6.6552 seconds
3. Sebastian Vettel (Ferrari) +13,744 seconds
4. Max Verstappen (Red Bull) +27,627 seconds
5. Charles Leclerc (Ferrari) +31,276 seconds
6. Pierre Gasly (Red Bull) +89,307
7. Daniel Ricciardo (Renault) +1 Lap
8. Sergio Perez (Racing Point) +1 Lap
9. Kimi Raikkonen (Alfa Romeo) +1 Lap
10. Alexander Albon (Toro Rosso) +1 lap