United States MotoGP Qualification Results 2019 Leading Marquez
United States MotoGP Qualification Results 2019 Leading Marquez – Repsol Honda rider, Marc Marquez, appeared as the fastest in the United States 2019 MotoGP qualifying session. The Spanish pass driver managed to record a time of up to 2 minutes 03.778 seconds and could not be rivaled by other riders.
Previously, in the 4th free training session, Marquez also appeared as the fastest at Circuit of The Americas (COTA). With this result, the driver nicknamed The Baby Alien is also potentially big to be able to win the race tomorrow. Because Marquez will not only start from the leading position, but COTA is also one of the subscriptions in winning races.
Meanwhile, one of Marquez’s toughest rivals, the Monster Energy Yamaha rider, Valentino Rossi, will start from second place. In the qualifying session, the nine-time world champion chalked up 2 minutes 04,060 seconds. With the word lin, Rossi was only quick to lose from Marquez.
Then, the third position was occupied by Honda LCR rider, Cal Crutchlow. Although Crutchlow is actually not a racer that is too calculated, but this time he was quite consistent. In the Crutchlow qualifying session there was a time of 2 minutes 04,147 seconds.
Disappointing results were obtained by Mission Winnow Ducati racer Andrea Dovizioso. How not, 2018 MotoGP runner-up the article only incised time 2 minutes 05,907 seconds during qualifying. Dovizioso will start from 13th place.
Following are the complete results of the 2019 United States MotoGP qualifying session:
1. Marc Marquez ESP Repsol Honda (RC213V) 2m 3.787s [Lap 2/6] 338km / h (Top Speed)
2. Valentino Rossi ITA Monster Yamaha (YZR-M1) 2m 4,060s + 0.273s [Lap 6/7] 329k
3. Cal Crutchlow LCR Honda GBR (RC213V) 2m 4.147s + 0.360s [Lap 6/7] 339k
4. Pramac Ducati AUS Jack Miller (GP19) 2m 4,416s + 0.629s [Lap 6/7] 337k
5. Red Bull KTM Factory Espargaro ESP Pol (RC16) 2m 4.472s + 0.685s [Lap 6/7] 332k
6. Maverick Viñales ESP Monster Yamaha (YZR-M1) 2m 4.489s + 0.702s [Lap 7/7] 325k
7. Alex Rins ESP Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR) 2m 4,534s + 0.747s [Lap 6/7] 326k
8. Danilo Petrucci ITA Mission Winnow Ducati (GP19) 2m 4,696s + 0.909s [Lap 6/7] 332k
9. Fabio Quartararo FRA Petronas Yamaha SRT (YZR-M1) * 2m 4,941s + 1.154s [Lap 6/7] 324k
10. Franco Morbidelli ITA Petronas Yamaha SRT (YZR-M1) 2m 5.278s + 1,491s [Lap 5/6] 322k
11. Jorge Lorenzo ESP Repsol Honda (RC213V) 2m 5,383s + 1,596s [Lap 4/5] 329k
12. Francesco Bagnaia Pramac Ducati ITA (GP18) * 2m 5.887s + 2,100s [Lap 4/4] 329k
13. Andrea Dovizioso ITA Mission Winnow Ducati (GP19) 2m 05,907s 332k
14. Joan Mir SPA Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR) * 2m 06,147s 328k
15. Takaaki Nakagami JPN LCR Honda (RC213V) 2m 06,324s 328k
16. Aleix Espargaro ESP Factory Aprilia Gresini (RS-GP) 2m 06.464s 322k
17. Andrea Iannone ITA Factory Aprilia Gresini (RS-GP) 2m 06,527s 322k
18. Miguel Oliveira POR Red Bull KTM Tech3 (RC16) * 2m 06,543s 330k
19. Johann Zarco FRA Red Bull KTM Factory (RC16) 2m 06,824s 321k
20. Karel Abraham CZE Reale Avintia Ducati (GP18) 2m 07.129s 327k
21. Hafizh Syahrin MAL Red Bull KTM Tech3 (RC16) 2m 07308s 322k
22. Tito Rabat ESP Reale Avintia Ducati (GP18) 2m 07,417s 330k